So I've been trying to figure out a way to save money. Well, cloth Diapers is a huge way to save $$$. I spend $90 a month for my two in diapers a month....AHHHHH. So, my good freind Cyndie and I decided that we were going to venture into cloth diapers together. After lots of searching and figuring out what was going to work the best we decided to go with g-diapers. They are really easy to use, and they are cute. I also like that there is a cloth outside so they are not as plasticky as a lot of the other cloth diaper shells out there on the market. So, my initial start up was $150. payback 2 months! We bought them at Babies R us, but you can order them from almost any store on-line (Target, Walmart, Diapers.com, etc.)
Anyhow, I'll keep you updated on how they are going.
Anyhow, I'll keep you updated on how they are going.
![]() |
| Goodbye Huggies, that leak.... |
![]() |
| Hello G-diapers |





No comments:
Post a Comment