Saturday, September 18, 2010

Such Cute Diapers- Week 1

So, its been 1 week since we tried the diapers.  So, far I really like them. Except washing out the poop of Austins' Diapers.  Yuck.  So, I looked for a liner to go in the diaper and I found one! YEAH.  But, till I can get them ('cause they are out of stock) I'll have to try something else.  TP rips and tears apart as he moves, and paper towels eventually do the same once they are wet.  So, to the drawing board.  But I will find something or he's back to normal diapers.  I can handle sweet Saryns' poopy drawers, but not Austins. Yucky!  However, since he has been wearing the g-diapers we have a little more interest in going on the toilet, so maybe we won't need either.  Now, that would be great.  Time will tell.

Such Cute Bums

Saryn, Austin, and Ruby (Cyndies little girl)
can I just say I love the Ruffles!

No comments: