
(The Whole Camp is in this picture)
This year I had the opportunity to go up to Girls Camp with our Church and many others in the Stockton area. I was a cabin counsler for the 2nd years. I have to say I had the best c0-cabin counsler Caitlin and the best girls in my cabin! We had a great week of spritual uplifting times, playing around, making crafts, throwing a hauck and shooting some targets. On Friday our Bishop from our church came up to participate in a ward compitition. We had so much fun with all the events and even won a couple of them. Over all we won Second place.
My Awesome C0-Cabin Counsler Caitlin
The girls from our cabin getting dinner on Thursday
which was Lion King Day, "Remember Who You Are".
Fred sent up flowers with Pres. Pond ... I was told that all the
women/girls loved it, but all the Men in camp hated him for doing it.
Oh, well I am a lucky girl!
The girls putting up the flag on Friday.
Our cabin of girls! Dreamers Rock!
(Dreamers was our cabin name)
(Caitlin, Jennifer, Nikole, Jeane, Tara, Michelle, Kathrine, Megan, Terri, and Breanna)



No comments:
Post a Comment