Now that I have my new phone, I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up on my blog.
Today's adventure was church, then laundry. Oh my, 3 weeks of dreaded laundry. Since the kids were out of school for two weeks we kept busy. Disneyland, camping, playgrounds, fairytale town...etc. we kept so busy and I had no time for laundry so it built up. Then we were extremely busy during this first week back to school and again had no time. Yikes! Anyhow, I thought if share what 3 weeks of kids laundry looks like. You may be thinking, yikes that's a pile of mess! However, I do have it organized in piles for each kid and now it's time to put it away.
Well, that was easy enough to update you all. Here's to a new iPhone that works. People can hear me now, and I have a camera. Yippie! What did we do without these toys!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment