Today was Day 2 of our trip to Disneyland over Mikayla's Fall School Break. We had lots of fun we were able to take our time around the park. It was really nice! I have more pictures that I still have to load from my other camera, but wanted to get something up for now... enjoy.
 |
| To bad everything else is in focus but us! |
 |
| Bippity Boppity Boo! |
 |
| Mikayla of course loved the carousel. She asked if we could go on it again, and since there was hardly a line we went on it 5 times in a row. We never got off! Well, we did change horses and she named each one. |
 |
| Joce really enjoyed the horses too, I think she liked the fishes better the day before |
 |
| Saryns second time on a carousel, and she loved it too! |
 |
| My Boys. |
 |
| Such a cutie! He didn't want to get off either, however what kid does? |
 |
| Getting ready to fly with Dumbo |
 |
| We're higher than you! |
 |
| We waited in line forever to see the princess' but the girls loved it! |
 |
| Then I asked Austin if he wanted to say hi, he said,,,,uh huh...all silly. He ran right over to her and gave Ariel a hug...so cute! |
 |
| And then there was Bell... |
 |
| And Austin gave her a kiss...I think her really likes her! |
 |
| And then she gave him a kiss too....he loved it. She really was beautiful! |
 |
| The girls were excited to see the Princess and the Frog, but Austin was still smitten by Bell |
 |
| Opps, where'd Austin go.....hmmm back to Bell. |
 |
| Kisses. |
 |
| Mickey is the gotta see for Austin and Saryn. Mikayla figured out that there was a person dressed up as Mickey...what a smarty pants! |
 |
| Driving around town. |
 |
| And now to Pixie Hallow. |
 |
| No Fairies today, what a bummer, but Pixie Hallow was really cute to see. |
So, for now that's it, but I have more so I'll load them soon!
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Austin and the princesses are SO ADORABLE! I flippin love all of these pictures, SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment