Easter Sunday we woke up and saw that the Easter Bunny brought us eggs and
filled our Easter Baskets. Then we went to church, where the ward put together a
really nice Easter program. After church we went up to Aunt Bekki and Uncle Will's
house for easter lunch and for an egg hunt. We had lots of yummy food and had a
lot of fun playing around at their house.
Easter Eggs from the Easter Bunny
And the Easter Baskets from
the Easter Bunny
(the girls and I decorated them at Aunt Bekkis
a couple of days prior to Easter, it was really fun!)
Liam and Austin just hanging out and becoming buddies
Cami was a total ham for the pictures.
She is so darn cute and Hilarious. She would fake laugh,
which would end up making her smile. It was so much fun!
At first I had to just catch Jocelyn on the fly for pictrues,
but she finally let me get some pictures of her.
\However, Austin and Liam were just fine with me taking pictures of them!
Mika striked lots of poses for me.
You'd think she was a model!

We can't beleive how much she has grown!
Jocelyn and Mikayla Barely sitting
still for me to get a picture...
...so many more fun things to do,
duh, mom!
We hid the Eggs everywhere,
even in the flowers
Ready, Set, Go!

Hunting Together! Yeah!
Run Jocelyn, Run.
Mikayla and Jocelyn finding eggs
Cousins Aubrey and Koby Hunting for Eggs
After the Kids were done looking,
the big kids started to look for the left overs.
the big kids started to look for the left overs.
Somehow Aunt Bekki caught only the yolk of the egg
Aunt Rachael and Mikayla
throwing and catching eggs
Mikayla and Ripper

Silly Mika with goo on
her face
trying to touch the bulls and then the bull frogs
Attempt to touch the Bull Attempt to catch the Bull Frogs
Grandma and Austin


































6 comments:
Looks like fun! We wish we could have been there.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We miss your family and need to get together someday.
Super Cute Pictures. You take such good one. I'm happy someone posted so I could see. Keep it up.
Hey, you! How are you guys? I cant believe how big all the kids look! :) So, when are you ordering your 4th? :) Take care!
I still can't believe you have 3 kids! It seems like just yesterday you were visiting with Jocelyn as a tiny baby! They are all Gorgeous just like their mommy!!!
It was fun seeing you guys and your family this last weekend. We are home safe and sound. I am excited to come back when we can stay a little longer. Weekend trips are just so quick and crazy! Especially when there is lack of sleep...Thanks to the late night Halo! We had so much fun! I am happy I found your blog...and the rest of the fairbanks family!
Post a Comment