Saturday, May 10, 2008

1 Day and we get to go home.

This morning they told us that both of us look good and we can go home today.
Our New Addition
Pumpkin Head...so Cute!
Mommy and Baby "A"


It was nice only having to stay there for 1 day compared to the 5 with Mikayla and 3 with Jocelyn. Normally they give you a nice dinner the day you have the baby, but they forgot to ask us what we'd like so they gave us a gift certificate to Macaroni Grill since we were going home that day.
We are so blessed and grateful to have 2 wonderful girls and
now baby boy to add to our family. Finally, Fred isn't out numbered.

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Congratulations on your baby boy. If you're still thinking of names I think Sundi should be thrown into the mix don't you? JK

Tausha said...

Ah! I can't believe you have a blog!! Yay!! Lets just be friends everywhere!! Super cute pictures, I'm jealous!!