I love to be able to stay at home with my kids. They are the world to me! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up! I also love to take pictures of them, however I am horrible at uploading them for everyone to see....can you guess why? hmmmm, 4 kids keeps us busy!
As far as me, I love to wakeboard in the summer on our boat and in the winter I love to snowboard! Being from the great state of Minnesota, I miss the snow. Most of all I love doing these things with my family.
I also am a photographer. It makes me so happy to captures those special moments for others and my self! Pictures to me, help us to remember the past.
If I have any spare time I make baby items, from headbands and bows, to blankets, burp cloths, and binki leashes. And maybe even a little scrapbooking and card making too.
1 comment:
Looks like they had a lot of fun. What a nice big sister to help Jojo find the eggs. The baby goats are really cute.
Post a Comment